Nov 25, 2020
Version 1.3.4 will introduce 4 new deities to enhance your gameplay. Seek the power of the old gods to conquer the world of DicTater!
This version will bring some well needed content and maybe a few surprises along the way. The following updates will have no new content updates and will be mainly bugfixes. A balancing patch may arrive soon as well, based off of what the community wants. Be sure to join our Discord to tune in.
Black Friday Pack
A limited time pack for Black Friday will be added to the game. For $19.99 you can get:
- Roots of an Empire Expansion
- Plague & Famine Expansion
- An Exclusive Blighted Body Cosmetic
- 8 Incidents
- The 4 New Deities
- 30,000 Gold
- Remove Ads
This is the best deal yet, worth around 300% its price and is worth purchasing even if you already have an expansion. Get it and try out the game to its fullest!
- Added a Dave Button to the gameplay menu.
- Added MacDawnhald, the First Tyrant.
- Tier 1: +500% Sacrifice. Begins the MacDawnhald event chain.
- Tier 2: +50% AP (effects stack).
- Tier 3: +50% HP (effects stack).
- Added Phytophora, Deity of Blight.
- Tier 1: Start the game with the blight in the capital & permanently unlock Compost Centers
- Tier 2: +70 potatoes per surrounding blighted tile for Compost Center harvests.
- Tier 3: Gain 50 potatoes for every tile on the map with the Blight, every day.
- Added Andean, Deity of Destruction.
- Tier 1: +30 Seconds Build Time for all Buildings
- Tier 2: +500 Exploit Development Gain (effects stack).
- Tier 3: Each time you exploit development, gain +2% HP and +2% AP (effects stack).
- Added Warba, Deity of Domination.
- Tier 1: -1 Builder, +2000 Starting Potatoes, +500 Troop Limit
- Tier 2: +300 Looting (effects stack).
- Tier 3: +100% AP (effects stack).
- New Black Friday Pack available for a limited time.
- 5 New Achievements
- New option in the main menu's settings menu to disable the blighted faction from appearing.
- Changed base farm gain to 40, 80, 150, 300 for levels 1, 2, 3, 4 (from 30, 80, 140, 220).
- Fixed an issue where effects wouldn't be applied in the New Drug event chain.
- Fixed an issue where happiness would reset to the happiness regen limit on assassination.
- Fixed a UI issue where builders and spies wouldn't update in the UI if the total limit was 0.
- Fixed an issue where the agronomy technology would apply its effect twice.
- Fixed a UI issue where the exploit development gain would always show up as 300 regardless of what the rate actually was.
- Fixed an issue that gave players 1000 gold at the end of the week if they didn't play tournament mode.
- Stopped the Training Accident event from happening before the player gets a rival.